Reliance Jio, to the dismay of its potential and new users, is now drawing the curtains on its Preview Offer that the company had launched for promotion of the Fiber.
The Jio Fiber Preview Offer provides customers with 100 Mbps plan with 1.1 TB FUP (Fair Usage Policy), and that too at no extra cost.
This promotional Preview Offer by Reliance Jio had quickly won the hearts of Jio’s new users, and this news is sure to break a few hearts as well.
What Offers Will Replace Jio Fiber’s Preview Offer? Find out all the details right here!
Reliance Owned Jio Fiber To No Longer Offer Jio Fiber Preview Offer
Ambani owned Reliance Jio, at the time of the commercial launch of the Jio Fiber broadband service, had introduced the Preview Offer for its customers. This offer was available for a security deposit of Rs. 4500 or Rs. 2500, depending on the router, and this amount was refundable.
Jio had also announced that each existing subscribers of the Preview Offer will be migrated to paid plans. However, this has not yet happened for many of them, and on top of that, new Jio Fiber users will not be able to pick the Preview Offer plan anymore.
Many of the existing users of Jio Fiber are still enjoying the benefits of this Preview Offer.
What Plans Is Jio Offering For New Customers Of Jio Fiber?
Reliance Jio is offering its new users a variety of plans which are:
- Bronze plan: Rs. 699, with 100 Mbps speed, and FUP is 100GB + 50GB
- Silver plan: Rs. 849, with a speed of 100 Mbps, and the FUP is 200GB + 200GB
- Gold plan: Rs. 1,299, with a speed of 250 Mbps, and the FUP is 500 GB + 250 GB
- Diamond plan: Rs. 2,499, with a speed of 500 Mbps, and the FUP is 1250 GB + 250 GB
- Platinum plan: Rs. 3,999, with a speed of 1 Gbps, and the FUP is 2500 GB
- Titanium plan: Rs. 8,499, with a speed of 1 Gbps, and the FUP is 5000 GB